'Tips on using the Camera and editing photos on Android Phones'
Terry Dillon, who will be conducting sessions on this topic, has prepared some supportive webpages on his http://teedee.com.au/devices website. Here are links to:
1. Taking your photo
2. Viewing and Sharing your photo
3. Editing your photo
You might like to move on then to check out this article from How to Geek - How to Take Better Pictures with your Phone Camera .
You Tube videos can be a wonderful help for lifelong learning. Search for You Tube videos which relate to your particular phone - eg. Samsung 5, etc. . Here's one example - we are going to find and add more during class!
'10 tips on using the Samsung 5'
- Facebook for Mentors
Tech Savvy Beginners
- Tech Savvy Seniors Self Teach Videos >
- Broadband for Seniors Online Tutorials >
- GCF Beginners Tutorials
- GoDigi Learners
- Michelle Berner's iPad Learning Resource (YouTube channel)
- Australian Seniors Computer Clubs Association Publications
- Terry Dillon's resources at teedee.com.au
- Help A - Z
- Local Links
- Contact Us