Using search engines such as Google (and searching in YouTube) is a very useful tool for life long learning. How do search engines work? The life span of a Google query is less then 1/2 second, and involves quite a few steps before you see the most relevant results. Here's how it all works (The original web address is: http://www.google.com/howgoogleworks |
A page to check out news of class happenings; events of interests and viewpoints about digital inclusion generally.
Revised schedule from week beginning 19th Sept: 1st Wednesday, 2nd Tuesday; 3rd Wednesday; 4th Tuesday there will be a shorter drop in from 1:30 to 2.15 prior to the 'Google App's' 10 week course which is on the same day from 2.30 to 3.30 pm. W4. Check out the Calendar on the U3A website or the Welcome pate on this website for more details.
- Facebook for Mentors
Tech Savvy Beginners
- Tech Savvy Seniors Self Teach Videos >
- Broadband for Seniors Online Tutorials >
- GCF Beginners Tutorials
- GoDigi Learners
- Michelle Berner's iPad Learning Resource (YouTube channel)
- Australian Seniors Computer Clubs Association Publications
- Terry Dillon's resources at teedee.com.au
- Help A - Z
- Local Links
- Contact Us